A very warm welcome to our school.
St Mary’s is a small, welcoming, family school which is the beating heart of the Parish. We welcome families to benefit from the commitment we make to provide an environment where children flourish into the best possible version of themselves. Our children become confident as they are emotionally and academically prepared for the next phase of their education. We are an inclusive, caring school that celebrates all that is wonderful and unique about every child and acknowledges each individual’s particular contribution to school life.
Our Core Values:
Compassionate – To treat each other with love and care, and in a way that that you would like to be treated.
Aspirational – Aspire not to have more, but to be more.
Grateful – Thankful for what we have and the world around us.
What we offer:
- Time and space for emotional growth and positive well-being.
- A school where children are cherished for their individuality and are encouraged to thrive in all aspects of their development.
- A wealth of extra curricular activities and opportunities in school to enable their aspirations to grow.
- The highest possible standard of education, which is planned and delivered by a committed and knowledgeable team of teaching experts.
- Above national average academic results.
- Onsite nurture and well-being provision, including a purpose built nurture room.
- Stimulating and engaging classroom environments and extensive outdoor grounds.
Did you know we offer wrap around care? Parents are able to access our ‘Happy Bees’ facility which is open from 7.45am for breakfast and until 5.45pm for afterschool care.
Please click on the link to find out more: Happy Bees Wraparound Care – St Mary’s Catholic Primary School (bkcat.co.uk)